You have no items in your shopping cart.
Strawberry Jam Muffin
- 2 1/2 Cups of Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cups of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup of Strawberry jam
- 1 Cup of Lucky Strawberry Flavored Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Butter nonstick muffin pans or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, milk, yogurt, egg, butter and vanilla extract. Pour over dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon enough batter into prepared muffin pan to fill cups just under half full. Spoon about 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of jam in the centre of each cup and top with remaining batter. Bake for 25 to 30 min or until tops are firm to the touch. Let cool in pan for 5 min. Transfer to rack; spread remaining jam over muffins. Let cool completely.