You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yoghurt Delight Cake
- Baking Spray
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 Cup of Lucky Vanilla Yogurt
NutritionServing size: 1 slice; Calories: 232; Fat: 8g; Carbohydrates: 34g; Sugar: 18g; Sodium: 204mg; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 6g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray (containing flour).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil and sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, then the lemon juice, lemon zest, and Greek yogurt. Whisk to combine.
- Gradually whisk in flour mixture. Transfer batter to the prepared pan, smoothing out the top with a spatula. Bake until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool 20 more minutes. Dust with powdered sugar, slice and serve. Freeze leftover slices in freezer bags and thaw in microwave.